Sunday, August 30, 2009




Sweet As You Wanna Be To My Teeth
Delicious As You Look
I Got The Munchies & You're What I Need
Feel You On My Taste Buds
It's In My Veins
I'm Experiencing A Body Rush
I Cannot Explain
I'm The Kid With The Lollipop
Always Tryna Taste
And The Way I "Taste" Will Make Your Body Rock

Ummm, I kinda wrote that when I was stoned and listening to Sylvia Robinson's "Sweet Stuff". It's kinda lame but, so what. Anyway, I never finished it. For some reason my mind decided to stop there. I could think of nothing else. I have alot of poems like this all over the place. I can never finish what I start. I don't understand it.




P.S.
OW! Look At Them Big Ole Juicy Nigga Lips! I Said "OWW!"



1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's lame. It is short and sexy. Maybe one day you will finish it.

    Diggin your blog. Hope you stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete