Friday, August 7, 2009

So Whats This All About?

Look, I ani't no wannabe celeb gossip blogger and I don't intend on using this blog to degrade and humiliate anyone, but I do intend on bussin' some mother fuckin' heads with the truth. Will I talk about celebs? Oh you better KNOW! But, I will also add some elements of my life to this blog as well. I created this blog out of pure spontaneity and thats exactly the kind of blogging that you will find here. Spontaneous. Now enjoy.


Disclaimer:
I cuss a whole mother fucking lot so if you don't got damn like it then hell, see that red x on ya upper right hand side? Click that bitch.

And I used an excessive amount of curse words just to be a smart ass. :)

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER:
If you come to my blog trying to hate, I will put your ass on blast all over this blog, twitter, and whatever else. So keep it peaceful.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahah!! I will definitely be tuning in!
    -Niajayricana!-

    ReplyDelete
  2. puttin ppl o blast on so on reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete